[ale] OT: DIRECTV DSL R.I.P.

Mike Yakubek maniac at bloodraven.net
Wed Dec 18 00:57:54 EST 2002

I have been with Telocity/DTV for over a year, this email is being sent from
my domain 'bloodraven.net'  hosted on a computer in my basement connected to
DIRECTV DSL. They gladly dns for me, actualy the instructions on how to host
your own domain are included in the customer web pages. I sent them an email
with the required information and the next day my domain was dns'ed.

PS: during setup I allways got a person when i called their support . I
don't know how good they are after setup support is, because I have had no
issues that required me calling their support once it was up and running.