[ale] OT: DIRECTV DSL R.I.P.

Jay Finch retief at larp.com
Mon Dec 16 16:47:35 EST 2002

And you also *MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT* for Speedfactory.  I know my
DirecTV DSL contract states that they own the equipment.

I wonder how this is all going to shake out.  *sigh* I've been so pleased
with DirecTV DSL for the 1.5 years I've had them, and now I gotta go
research and find the best, most cost effective, solution.

I'm very sad.

Cheers!
Jay