[ale] OT: H1B

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Mon Dec 16 12:10:51 EST 2002

>>You can thank the new "Global Economy" and the Republicans for that ;)

So, your presenting the notion that the Republicans, acting alone and with malice, are systematicly destroying our nations economy for the betterment of the global economy?

Need I remind you that the Clinton whitehouse signed the vast majority of legislation affecting the H1B program?  Who was it that granted China MFN trade status? Signed NAFTA?

I really doubt that you could make this stand alone without rhetoric..  Can we have some facts?