[ale] Ruby users here?

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Dec 13 19:33:40 EST 2002

I have not tried Ruby yet. but I have been exploring Python pretty
seriously of late. Looks to be a very capable language with decent cross
platform, sys and GUI support; I'm trying to decide on a target project
to really get my head around it.

I got curious about Python when it was recently announced as the
replacement for ARexx Inter Process communications language on the
pending PPC AmigaOS4  and the x86/PPC/etc. AmigaOS5[+] (should either of
them actually ever see the light of day).

peace
aamiga aarexx aaron