[ale] nVidia chop suey

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Dec 3 09:14:00 EST 2002

I'm not so sure that is a software problem. If I turn off (power down)
my monitor, it comes back up weird until the circuits warm up (about 10
minutes). It may be that the M$ power management is not really putting
the monitor in off, just deep sleep with circuit warming abilities.

Change monitors and test.