[ale] OT: ugh, nasty decision

Mark Walters mwalters at coe.uga.edu
Sun Dec 1 20:17:48 EST 2002

I have both and I enjoy the XBOX more than the PS2.  True the PS2 has more
games than the xbox but the quality of games on the xbox makes up for
this lacking(halo,splinter cell). Don't get me wrong Ps2 has great games
that are ps2 only such as grand theft auto 3 and my favorite gran turismo
3 but the xbox specific titles are games that I really enjoy. 2 big draws
for me on the xbox is online play and the hard drive in the
xbox(ps2 also has online play but it mixes broadband and telephone modems
xbox is broadband only).   When playing a season of football I don't have
to worry about how much space I have left on my memory card, and with games
that let you use your own mp3's the xbox really shines because you can put
gigs of mp3's on it. I don't have time to play both and I'm selling one and
it will be the PS2. Lastly I enjoy the xbox controller more it seems
suited better for adult hands.

--
Mark Walters
mwalters at coe.uga.edu