[ale] gentoo

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Wed Aug 28 10:37:15 EDT 2002

I generally use the Gentoo sources - they include the pre-empt and low-lat
patches.

I usually have at least one or two probs compiling kernels, but can usually
get it to work.

Did you include any of the power management junk (I always exclude it)?

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

Charles