[ale] Favorite distros

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Mon Aug 26 17:02:47 EDT 2002

Yep - it's a little more complicated than it might seem at first (which I
guess is why there is such a thing as an rpm hell ;) - I would imagine that
the Gentoo developers are going to make this as flexible as possible, with
some standard default behavior that can be overridden/modified with flags.

I am fairly confident that the Gentoo team will figure out an elegant way to
deal with these issues - but of course feel free to mosey on over there and
help them out, either with code, or suggestions, or both.  I know they
appreciate all the help they can get.

:)

Charles