[ale] Mandrake 9.0 beta 4 is out..

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Aug 24 08:11:44 EDT 2002

I'll have to give it a look.  As long as they still 'stock' my favorite
wm, enlightenment.  I was quite disappointed that RH doesn't.  My
primary box is running Mandrake 8.0, but I was not pleased with the
install, some things just didn't go right.  Seems like Linux versions
are getting too jumpy though, unfortunately marketing I'm sure.  I think
Mandrake jumped out there with higher release numbers then RH just so
they'd confuse some folks.  You know, why get RH 7.3 when you can have
Mandrake 9????

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net