[ale] undelete on ext3

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Mon Aug 19 23:20:26 EDT 2002

ext3 is identical to ext2, with the addition of a journal file.

I've had good luck with the undelete utility in Midnight Commander. Give
that a shot.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:54:44 -0400