[ale] great digital camera?

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sun Aug 18 23:39:58 EDT 2002

And then there's gphoto, which is pretty damn cool, and works with a lot
of cameras. (Works well with my HP C200)

http://www.gphoto.org/

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

18 Aug 2002 12:16:14 -0400