[ale] (OT - Way OT) Pre-emptive baseball strike

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun Aug 18 23:03:01 EDT 2002

I sort of view it the same way I view the MPAA and RIAA. I don't give
them my money. I won't buy their products. I wont look at their
products. I don't buy CD. Nor do I download them from mp3 sites. I don't
like the way they do business, so I don't give them mine.

I don't use or purchase: Microsoft, DeBeers diamonds, Coors products,
anything from any of the RIAA labels, ...