[ale] OT:slightly-Solaris system recovery system

Jonathan Glass jonathan.glass at ibb.gatech.edu
Wed Aug 14 18:10:32 EDT 2002

I use Veritas Netbackup business server, and it seems to do OK.  The
only problem I'm having is difficulty getting the backup pool to
recognize my new tapes.  As it is, the backups are failing...<grumble -
dumb Sun StoreEdge 9 - </grumble>.
Restoring from a GOOD backup is a breeze..point and click.

Jonathan