[ale] OT:slightly-Solaris system recovery system

Jeff Rose jojerose at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 14 18:00:15 EDT 2002

Actually he's not a stupid person, just ignorant.  In windows deleting
is a symbolic act.  That's what he's used to and what he expected from
Unix I guess.  He's good with windows systems and like so many windows
admins, he doesn't want to learn anything else.  Too bad.  Thanks for
the pointers, I'll see what I can put together with Amanda, ufsdump, and
ufsrestore.  I was also referred to Veritas and Omniback.  Anyone use
these before?

Jeff

--
Jeff Rose