[ale] Ximian Evolution (was: Re: [ale] Stupid M$ windows crappysoftware %#$^*()

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Aug 14 00:04:12 EDT 2002

True.  However, most of our employees at work use Lotus Notes, which has
what could be one of the worst interfaces ever imagined, and which by
default returns receipt automatically (no one seems to have figured out
how to turn it off) without telling you.

The real fun is not that someone never sends a receipt and I think they
haven't read it.  It's when they do send a receipt, and I *know* they've
read it.  It's really an interesting study in deception in the workplace
;-).

John