[ale] Cheap motherboards in Atlanta

Prasanna Subash subash at skyline.external.hp.com
Mon Aug 12 10:37:51 EDT 2002

one of my buddies go a computer from Infinity systems on Cobb pkwy. He told me
it was a good deal. However I dont know where they are located. Might be
worth your while to give them a call.

On Monday 12 August 2002 08:25, Greg wrote:
> Does anyone know of a place in Atlanta that I can get cheap motherboards ?
> I only know of MicroSeconds on Roswell.  Prefer new, but a good used one is
> ok.
>
> I recently fried my Asus K7 upon install into a new case (dunno exactly how
> I did it - I hooked up the board, case fans and floppy and all was ok.
> Hooked up the CDROM and several HD and poof ! instant smell, a faint "pop"
> and no action from the poor mobo *sniff sniff*.  Funeral tomorrow after the
> salvage efforts are finished.).
>
> TIA,
>
>     Greg the Hardware weenie
>

> ---
> be sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

Prasanna Subash            |
Linux, the choice          | Where's the man could ease a heart like a
of a GNU generation   -o)  | satin gown?   -- Dorothy Parker, "The Satin
Kernel 2.5.15          /\  | Dress"
on a i686             _\_v |