[ale] More on the Lpatop

MCover geek0goddess at netscape.net
Sat Aug 3 21:33:52 EDT 2002

Hi Chris, I have installed RH 7.3 on HP omnibook 6000 and 500, dual boot with win XP and Grub. I have not have any problems so far, but I am working on get a peer-to-peer wireless connection using the PCMCIA slot.
Hey, let me know how your install goes

M.

--
Life is Good - do not spoil it by trying to understand it.