[ale] MS Propaganda representative

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Apr 15 21:18:57 EDT 2002

I thought I saw a very fine print line in the .NET EULA that read
"By becoming aware of the existence of the .NET technology, you, the
potential user who has yet to purchase .NET, accept all terms of this
and any other license from Microsoft in perpetuity and to the exclusion
all that which you hold dear ... all your base are belong to us ...Bill
Rulz ..."

It went on for about another 36,000 words but the font was 0.003 points
tall and I was getting a headache. But I found that by hitting
ctrl-alt-del instead of "I agree that Bill Rulz and I will never again
use OpenSores software" and then entering "I stole windows from apple
and ibm" the box will just lock up and not run with out a reboot.
Strange.

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>