[ale] [REALLY OT] BIG Computer to give away

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Apr 15 21:16:16 EDT 2002

James P. Kinney III wrote:
> So who do we sue for the back pain?

I guess it's kinda like that lady that sued McDonalds when she spilled
coffee in her lap. We could sue the guy we stole it from, the maker of
the computer, the maker of the sub-standard road way we tripped on, the
maker of the pickup truck cause they made the bed too high to place a
large dorm fridge or stolen computer in...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net