[ale] [Really, really, REALLY OT] BIG Computer to give away

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Apr 15 21:27:40 EDT 2002

Did you hear about the looser that cut off his hand with a lawnmower. He
was helping a buddy TRIM THE F***ING HEDGES by holding the mower up in
the air!!! When his buddy caught his foot in the power cord and
stumbled, the moron tried to help his buddy back up and balance the
mower by grabbing it in the middle on the underside. THWANG! No hand.
The moron sued the lawnmower company claiming inadequate warnings were
in the instructions. The jury awarded him several $k for his bills. The
lawnmower company's lawer asked the judge if they could donate another
$2k for a mental health exam for the moron.

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>