[ale] OMG politics goes digital?

Robert Heaven robertheaven at mediaone.net
Fri Nov 30 15:08:36 EST 2001

I have the solution... stop "electing" the mouthpiece that the big money
corporations put up for election and start "selecting" our government
representatives by random draft of ordinary citizens. If we're smart
enough to serve on jury duty, standing in judgement of peoples lives,
then we're MORE than smart enough to serve in congress. Then, and ONLY
then, will we have a government "of the people, by the people and for
the people" instead of the mess we have now. (i.e., by the corporation,
for the corporation)

-Robert