[ale] Configuring XF86 for IBM Mouse

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at mediaone.net
Fri Nov 30 14:34:31 EST 2001

I found a guy who apears to have the same problem at
http://koala.ilog/fr/anyboard/MouseWheel/posts/1166.html.  His description of
the pointer snapping to the top right corner of the screen when moved is
exactly what I see if I try to configure X for an Intellimouse.

The XF86 docs talk about mouse protocol settings in the format "xxxps2" where
xxx is some letters such as "imps2" for Intellimouse but does not list all the
choices.  Anyone know where that's documented?

- Jeff