[ale] Shelves in Atlanta?

Denny Chambers dchambers at connex.com
Fri Jul 27 13:55:04 EDT 2001

Try Anixter. I have ordered rack shelves and cable management
accessories from them in the past.

Georgia

Norcross
1854 Shackleford Ct , #150
Norcross, GA, 30093
Voice & DataCommunications
Phone: 404-921-3732
Fax: ---

Suwanee
550 Old Peachtree Road,
Suwanee, GA, 30024
Electrical & Electronic Wire & Cable
Phone: 678-377-3500
Fax: 678-377-3501

Suwanee
550 Old Peachtree Road,
Suwanee, GA, 30024
Voice & Data Communications
Phone: 678-377-3300
Fax: 678-377-3301

Suwanee
550 Old Peachtree Road,
Suwanee, GA, 30174
Voice & Data Communications
Phone: 404-995-5110
Fax: ---

djinn at djinnspace.com wrote:

> This may sound like a wierd question...but I have no pride. ;)
>
> We're about to put a bunch of equipment in a cabinet at IBM's co-lo in
> Atlanta.  I've never stored stuff in a cabinet before and all I really
> know about this one is it will hold "standard 19" equipment"...which I
> think means 17 3/8" between rails and about 28" deep.
>
> So we need some shelves for this beast, that can hold at least 60 lbs,
> pref. more.  We're getting a little too close to move time to be able to
> order them off the web, so does anyone know of any place in Atl where I
> can walk in and buy cabinet shelves??  (see, wierd question...and don't
> tell me Home Depot because believe me, if it comes to it, IBM will see a
> bumpkin from Savannah doing some serious DIY)
>
> I would also be MORE than happy to take some shelving off someone's
> hands if they've got some to surplus...
>
> Thanks
> jenn

Denny Chambers