[ale] Shelves in Atlanta?

djinn at djinnspace.com djinn at djinnspace.com
Fri Jul 27 13:20:55 EDT 2001

This may sound like a wierd question...but I have no pride. ;)

We're about to put a bunch of equipment in a cabinet at IBM's co-lo in
Atlanta.  I've never stored stuff in a cabinet before and all I really
know about this one is it will hold "standard 19" equipment"...which I
think means 17 3/8" between rails and about 28" deep.

So we need some shelves for this beast, that can hold at least 60 lbs,
pref. more.  We're getting a little too close to move time to be able to
order them off the web, so does anyone know of any place in Atl where I
can walk in and buy cabinet shelves??  (see, wierd question...and don't
tell me Home Depot because believe me, if it comes to it, IBM will see a
bumpkin from Savannah doing some serious DIY)

I would also be MORE than happy to take some shelving off someone's
hands if they've got some to surplus...

Thanks
jenn