[Fwd: [ale] Future Meeting space]

Joseph A. Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 27 11:40:38 EDT 2001

"John R. Allgood" wrote:

> I think the mountain location would be great. It would give everyone a
> chance to get away from the city.

Then y'all ought to schedule a meeting here in El Paso. You want
mountains, we got mountains... And they're not all covered with
that weird green stuff you get back east, either: you can see
the bones.

Unfortunately there'd have to be a couple hundred ALE members
in southern CA to shift the center-of-membership this far.

-- Joe Knapka
"You know how many remote castles there are along the gorges? You
 can't MOVE for remote castles!" -- Lu Tze re. Uberwald
// Linux MM Documentation in progress:
// http://home.earthlink.net/~jknapka/linux-mm/vmoutline.html
2nd Lbl A + 1 = 2nd Pause 2nd Prt GTO 2 R/S