[ale] OT - MSIS at Kennesaw (or anywhere for that matter)

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 13:34:23 EDT 2001

I spoke with the dean at KSU (Dr. Merle King) and they
do look at accomplishments and credentials.  I'm not
sure the statement you found applies to the MSIS.

Their requirements for the program seem fair:

http://science.kennesaw.edu/csis/msis/admissions.htm

And the core knowledge areas they look for:

http://science.kennesaw.edu/csis/msis/preparatory.htm