[ale] Language Jihad!

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Mon Jul 16 18:12:52 EDT 2001

It probably depends on your prior language experience. C++ would obviously be
easier for someone coming from Java than from, say, Perl. And having
personally made the transition to C++ directly from C, I didn't find the
language itself to be all that hard; it was applying the object-oriented
constructs properly within the language that took me a while to fully get a
grasp on.