[ale] Mandrake Kernel Patches

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Tue Jul 3 14:09:30 EDT 2001

Hello,
        I've decided to upgrade my Mandrake 8.0 kernel probably to 2.4.5,
but I know that Mandrake along with most (?) of the other distributions
include their own patches to the standard kernel. Does anyone know of a
list of all of the patches that Mandrake uses so that I can get updated
versions so that I can have the extra stuff and also not break anything.

Michael Golden