[ale] ssh+no controlling terminal=no sshcron?

Jerry Z. Yu z.yu at Ptek.com
Thu Feb 22 10:48:38 EST 2001

for F-secure ssh1's scp man page,
    -B      Selects batch mode (prevents asking for passwords or
passphrases).
Similar thing needs to be done for ssh. -o "BatchMode yes" or set it into
your $HOME/.ssh/config

or simply "export TERM=vt100". I had this complaining when using lynx in
background.