[ale] Linux Games

I. Herman izzmo at mediaone.net
Tue Feb 20 07:58:28 EST 2001

Greetings
listers....
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
I have a situation I
am looking for (hopefully) some help in.  I am running Mandrake 7.2 @ my
home.  I use it cause of the ease of install and the graphical login
screen.  Here's the deal:
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
My 4 year old (on
March 2) uses the box.  I gave him a login and a password.  He can
login, logout, open netscape and browse to nickjr.com, and shutdown the
computer.  My problem is - I want to get games for him and don't want to go
back to 'doze for that.  I will be building him his own computer soon out
of a 486/66 and I really don't wanna run 'doze 9x on that.  Where can I
get/download/whatever good games for Linux?  I am looking for spelling,
math, and other types of games.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial