[ale] Off the Wall

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Dec 18 12:05:22 EST 2001

Russell Hogg wrote:

> I have a surge protector at home that has a coax pass thru on it.  It has to
> be 12 or 15 years old though.

I've got a couple of these and their not that old.  You can find them at
Wal-mart and sound system stores (hifi-buys, circuit city).

Just make sure you read the fine print, to insure that you're covered
for replacement.  Many will cover no more than the device itself (the
protector), which will do you little good.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users
that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html