[ale] Technology Association of GA

David Corbin dcorbin at imperitek.com
Tue Dec 18 11:48:49 EST 2001

The core events are designed for networking between technology business
people (not geeks).  If you're trying to run a business, or be an
executive, or do some independent consulting, it can be worthwhile.  The
SIGs are (largely) user-groups that got abosrbed in return for TAG
providing membership services.

To take the $500 you cited, probably very few individuals would but
companies do that type of thing all the time.