[ale] New Sharp Zaurus kicks a$$

Cy Kurtz ckurtz11 at home.net
Fri Dec 14 14:17:32 EST 2001

Yes, but can you link it to your desktop? I've had one for two weeks and
can't get it on speaking terms with my desktop.

Outside of linking pronblems, it looks great and feels great, but if I
can't get it to link, it's an etch-a-sketch.

What is your rom version?

--
Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated;
you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps.