[ale] dslreports

Geoffrey esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Tue Dec 11 07:40:26 EST 2001

Speaking of dsl, I must note, that dslreports has never been accurate
when deteriming availability to me.  I've just checked them again and
they indicate that I'm over 18000 ft (20050 ft) from the CO.  I know is
not true as I've talked to the Bellsouth guy and he showed me where the
thing was.  He said I'm under a mile away, and driving to it is under a
mile as well.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users
that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html