[ale] Way OT: The Tick tonight at 8:30 Fox

Cadet Hacker linux at cade.org
Wed Dec 5 22:39:21 EST 2001

Sorry about the confusion, it's normal day is Thursday 8:30. So it was
special that they ran it Wednesday. It came on at 9:30. Should be on it's
normal time Thursday.

When I was in college, we got a bunch of sound clips of the tick off the
web and replaced the normal sounds in WarCraft with the Tick sound
clips. Pretty funny. anytime a new peon was made, the SPOOOOON clip would
run! he he

http://www.cade.org/tick -- pretty bare, but a start none the less.

later....

--cade