[ale] NameVirtualHost problems

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Tue Apr 3 12:43:26 EDT 2001

Hi there,

	Thank you for the information. I have on question. I am not sure
about the <Directory /home/billybob/public_html> entry part. I have never
done that before and it has always worked fine. Actually for this
particulauar case I added the ServerAlias line and that seemed to make
things happy as before www.domain.com wokred and doamin.com did not. Now
they both work.

	Should I add the <Directory /home/billybob/public_html> in the
global apache config? Do I need to if it all works. Thank you for the
input.

Ken