[ale] Hacking root password...

Carl Forsell cforsell at roman.net
Sat Jul 29 17:39:05 EDT 2000

Tried it... it did not take linux 1.  I hit "tab" and "linux" was only
choice available.

Jeff suggested that the scsi controller may not be initialized by the rescue
disk.  Interesting thought, since hack has worked on IDE's in the past.
I'll look into initializing the scsi card and see what happens.

Thanks for the suggestions.  Your help is deeply appreciated!