[ale] IPTABLES man page

Yu, Jerry zyu at Ptek.com
Wed Jul 26 14:46:42 EDT 2000

I had iptables at home. I can check if I have one if you are still there
off-hours.
However, the syntax is pretty much the same as ipchains, except the Chain
name is uppercase, and it has DROP target besides the DENY/ACCEPT in
ipchains. so, iptables --help or man ipchains should have enough to get a
basic fw setup.