[ale] re: RoadRunner

hirsch at zapmedia.com hirsch at zapmedia.com
Wed Jul 26 09:00:49 EDT 2000

Jim Popovitch writes:
 > Geoffrey, consider yourself to be lucky to have gotten at least lousy
 > service.  There seems to be many ALE'ers who, because of our choice of
 > operating system, get *no* service. :)

Really?  Because of you choice of OS MediaOne has refused to give you
cable TV service?  Wow!  :)

Cable TV service, but by all reports that must be a different part of
the company from the cable modem service division.  I've found them a
little hard to get on the phone, but pleasant and capable once you do
get them.

--Michael