[ale] Password hashes bent

Patrick tewkewl at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 25 09:20:57 EDT 2000

Do you have the new slack box doing reverse lookups?  check your
/var/log/warn and messages and see if your firewall box is timing out when a
telnet or ssh is started...

You can also just add your workstation into the host file and see if it can
get in.. Alot of times though the reverse will time out and telnet/ssh will
bomb ot just sit there and hang forever.  (at least this was the case for
us)

-Patrick