[ale] Replacing SLiRP on a Linux box.

Mike Kachline kachline at brightstar.gt.ed.net
Tue Jul 18 17:05:54 EDT 2000

	Guys,

	Once upon a time, I allowed my shell account users to execute a
program called "SLiRP", which effectively allowed them to establish a PPP
connection to my linux box. I would like to offer this ability to some of
my users again without using SLiRP, and (preferably) without having to set
the users up with multiple accounts (ie, one account for their shell
account, and one for their PPP access) What is the best way to go about
doing this on a Redhat 6.2 machine? Pointers to HOWTOs welcome too.

			TIA,
				- Mike
Michael Kachline
mailto:kachline at brightstar.gt.ed.net