[ale] Ethernet Problems - Please help

Jared Lyvers mcgregor at lewiscommunications.com
Tue Jul 18 16:54:54 EDT 2000

I would like to thank everyone that responded to my problem.  In order to
resolve the issue, I needed to do what I had done the first time that I
installed the card, and what Ray Knight wrote in.  Pass the corect arguments to
the tulip driver.  Once again, thanks for the help.
Jared Lyvers

--
Do, or do not.  There is no try.  --Yoda

Jared Lyvers
System Administrator
Lewis Communications | Birmingham
205.980.0774 x3047