[ale] Mailing script clues requested

Douglas Knudsen dtk at math.ufl.edu
Sun Jul 9 23:35:45 EDT 2000

How about a real easy solution, put the pictures on a webpage?  Then you
could just email everyone the URL.

--
Cheers!

"Nuclear war would really set back cable."
                -- Ted Turner

"Guns don't kill people, physics does!"
John Lithgow, 3rd Rock from the Sun      <--thanks giancarlo

Got Linux?  http://www.linuxmall.com