[ale] EQL with Earthlink/Mindspring?

Christopher S. Adams toiletduk at penguinpowered.com
Sun Jul 9 23:32:22 EDT 2000

Copied from my usage stats page:

Simultaneous Hours: MindSpring offers simultaneous logins on the same
account. In the past, if two family members shared an account and both tried
to log in at the same time, one person's connection would drop. Now both
family members can be logged in at the same time.

On the Light plan, usage will be billed $2 per hour for all time the
sessions overlap.
On all usage plans except Light, usage will be billed $1 per hour for all
time the sessions overlap.

If your sessions are never simultaneous, you will not incur additional
charges. If you are logged in for an hour and the person sharing your
account initiates a second dial-in and stays on for 30 minutes of that same
hour, your account will be charged 50 cents ($1 if you are on the Light
plan).