[ale] Mindspring and kppp

tom at watson.st tom at watson.st
Fri Dec 17 15:18:35 EST 1999

I had the same problem with CorelLinux dist. and kppp. I even got the
mindspring tech support on the line while they watched the login and they
told me that PPP was not starting after they had handshaked. I found out
that PPP was not compiled into my kernal for some reason and did not take
the time to fix that because I downloaded RH 6.1 which did not have the
same problem.

Tom