[ale] quake2

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Wed Jul 15 00:59:09 EDT 1998

Unless you have a crack that I heard was floating around, you'll always
need the CD in the drive atleast.  After you ahve the CD in place, let
me know if you still have problems.  There's a couple options that it
used to want to have on the mount command.

Robert

Thus spake Tri (merlintm at avana.net):

> I installed quake2 the full install so that I didn't need to use the
> cdrom.  I got all the linux quake2 stuff and than I ran quake 2.
> Everything was good until I started a new game, then it exited telling
> me that it couldn't find the quake2 cdrom. I searched around the house
> and couldn't find the cd since I didn't need it when I played in
> windows.  Until I find the cd, is there a way I could get quake2 to run
> normally without the cd? Remember, I have the FULL install.
> Thanks
> tri

Robert L. Harris                |   Educate the Masses,
Senior System Administrator II  |      Don't just help them to
  at Great West Life.           \_       Remain ignorant.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: