[ale] quake2

Tri merlintm at avana.net
Wed Jul 15 00:31:46 EDT 1998

I installed quake2 the full install so that I didn't need to use the
cdrom.  I got all the linux quake2 stuff and than I ran quake 2.
Everything was good until I started a new game, then it exited telling
me that it couldn't find the quake2 cdrom. I searched around the house
and couldn't find the cd since I didn't need it when I played in
windows.  Until I find the cd, is there a way I could get quake2 to run
normally without the cd? Remember, I have the FULL install.
Thanks
tri