[ale] RedHat-5.2 kills pcmcia?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Mon Dec 28 14:07:42 EST 1998

Ok
  I found the common problem with my laptop pcmcia problems.  Since I
upgraded my Laptop to RedHat-5.2 my pcmcia has detected all my devices as
memory cards.  I just blanked my laptop and re-installed from scratch and
I'm still getting the same behavior.

  Anyone have any ideas?

Robert L. Harris                |    Windows is to Unix
Senior System Administrator II  |      what 'hooked on phonics'
  at Great West Life.           \_       is to Shakespeare

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: