[ale] Sound Blaster 16 WavEffects

Eric Z. Ayers eric at compgen.com
Sun Dec 27 07:35:29 EST 1998

I'm using pnpdump version 1.17.  By default, the keyword is uses is
'ISOLATE PRESERVE' but someone I figured out how to change it to
CLEAR.  This is a big pain in the butt sometimes because it also
resets my network card, but with kernel 2.1.131, it seems to be OK to
remove and re-insert the ethernet driver module after that happens and
it recovers.

# $Id: pnpdump.c,v 1.17 1998/11/10 22:45:04 fox Exp $
# This is free software, see the sources for details.
# This software has NO WARRANTY, use at your OWN RISK
#
# For details of this file format, see isapnp.conf(5)
#
# For latest information on isapnp and pnpdump see:
# http://www.roestock.demon.co.uk/isapnptools/

# (DEBUG)
(READPORT 0x0203)
#(ISOLATE PRESERVE)
(ISOLATE CLEAR)
(IDENTIFY *)
(VERBOSITY 2)
(VERIFYLD N)
(CONFLICT (IO FATAL)(IRQ FATAL)(DMA FATAL)(MEM FATAL)) # or WARNING

-Eric.