[ale] ZDNN: Elect 1998's top [high tech] newsmaker

Stephen F Nicholas syssfn at panther.gsu.edu
Sat Dec 19 22:46:03 EST 1998

Hello Ale,
  I did my part. Linus is in the lead at 47%, bt Jennicam is a close
second at 36%.  No one else is close :-)  Do your part, vote, and get the
message out to others.

Steve

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998, Wandered Inn wrote:

> Vote for the top high tech newsmaker of 1998.  Options include Linus
> Torvalds and a couple of guys named Gates and Balmer...
>
> Make a statement.
>
> http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2174395,00.html

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Unix System Programmer     |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-2639               |                        |